Monday, October 15, 2012

The Truth Is...


I've only been kidding myself and now i'm screaming for help
because now i'm reaching for emotions that years ago I left on the shelf
i'm having to deal with what I chose to conceal
the crazy thing is, I gotta face the pain in order to heal
but let's be real, because its easy to be fake
the narrow road is a desert make no mistake
the truth is we don't want the truth
because it requires you dealing with you
the truth is like the bible, we know we need to read it
but when its placed in front of us, do we really believe it?
so, i'm dealing with the little girl that was on life support
I didn't know how to let her live, so I figured I'd cut her short
God i'm ready to live, that's my declaration
therefore, PLEASE breathe life into me like resuscitation

No comments: